Samstag, 30. Juni 2007

What happend...

So after that great email from this girl I got a crush on, I got ready to go out. Took my new black shirt, my dark green Pants, shaved, put on the black leather shoes, a drop of scent on my neck, and of I went. I was on my way to meet a friend, in a weird bar that we both go from time to time.

I was on my way to the Subway, and my cell rang. It was my Ex. All pissed she told me "You are an anhole! How could you! 3 days and 2 girls already? What am I to think of you?"

I totaly was not prepaired to anny conversation like that, and I didn't know what to replie, honestly...

She was all pissed, about that I meet other woman, and all. I didn't get defensive, I didnt try to justify my actions, to put the blame on her or anything. I realized that I knew that I didn't do the gentelman-thing and all. That I was behaving like a bit of an asshole and all. But that I don't feel sory for my actions. That I felt more anlive and free than in any of the last 3 or 4 years. I like it to get drunk with friends, to flirt with beautyful woman, to dance, drink ant talk. I like it a lot, and I rediscover this world right now. And I don't want to feel guilty about it. And I don't.

So I didn't justify my actions, and I realized that I am quite a bit of a step ahead of her in terms of our relationship. She kind of fought still for it, I didn't. I had enough of it, and I didn't want what was before anymore.


So I went out, and got very very drunk, slept on the couch of a friend of mine, and came home at 3 p.m.
Slept another 5 hours, then went out to meet some guys from work, and try to see if the beer still tastes. It does, and I had 4 more.

I go to bed now, gotta work tomorow at 11:30 am....

Keine Kommentare: