Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2007

...,so I went out

So I went out. I went out with Franzi, that beautiful tall blond beautiful beautiftul girl. She is as tall as I am, all firm, but no skinny. She is tough in her body, and though in flirting. It took me almost 5 hours, and pretty much the same amount of drinks to get her to kiss me. She finaly did, in the third bar we went to. That was some irish pup, the band played Rolling Stones and some CCR, and she danced a lot with me. When finaly she started to dance close, the band anounced that this would be their last song. I had to pay them a whiskey (took the cheapest one there was) EACH so they would play some more. Thank god it was a 3-guys band.

Thank god that after "IIIIIIIII Waaaaaaaaanaaa faaaaaaal in looooooooove, with youuuuuu" from I think Chris Isaak or someting like that she finaly kissed me. I know she likes me, and I know that she is atracted to me. But she plays it like a player, always that sadistic smile around the corners of her mouth when I try to kiss her. She likes me, but she likes to play with me.

Fair enough, right now I like to be played with.

Gonna call her tomorow, see how things are. We kissed a bit tonight, lets see how everything is after the alcohol left our bodys.....


.....what a great girl, realy would love to know her better......

Keine Kommentare: