Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2007

First date no score

So I met that syrian girl again today. We went to some café and talked for about 3 hours. It was quite clear from the start that I would not get into her pants today or any day soon, but she was an interesting enough person to just spend time with her nevertheless. Learn a lot about Syria, and I got an offer from her to visist her there... ...might just do that, because that city Damaskus is one of the oldes citys in the world, and I would never go there if I would not know anyone... ....just too different the culture, and I wouldn't know what to do there, what is safe and what not...

Anyway, so I had an interesting conversation, and even though I did not get lucky with her, I discoverd a interesting and intelligent person... ....and it showed me what I might want to become myself one day (soon).

I do have another date tonight, and this time I realy want to get lucky. Man, that woman is pretty, that woman is beautyful, and after that final breakup-phonecall from my ex yesterday, I don't even have a guilty contiousness.

Well, I will let you know.....

Keine Kommentare: