Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2007

she playes it tough

I slept all weird today.... woke up at 6, took a shower, and realized that I was still a bit drunk. Went to bed and couldnt sleep. Man, I was thinking the whole time about that girl.

Hell, I didn`t want to seem so desperate, so I didn't write her any SMS until just now, 2 pm.

I seriously know the best pizza-place in Berlin, and I asked if she would care for some....

And damm, no, she got no time today. I mean, I am shure she has, but she plays hard to get. I know that, and I see that game, but what can I say... it works on me. Now I keep thinking about her the whole day, try to keep my self from writing her more messages, try to bock her out of my thoughts, but its so damm hard to do that.

I gotta go to sport or something like that, gotta find a way to liberate all that testosteron that I bild up.....


probably the thing to do..............



darn!

Keine Kommentare: