Dienstag, 26. Juni 2007

its all over now, baby blue

So instead of meeting that syrian girl (she has to work late, but maybe we met for a coffee tomorow) my ex-girlfriend called me. She asked me straight to my face if I met someone. I sad (like any man) NO. We talked a bit, and she ased me some pretty straight questions, which I did not answer well. I realized that I dont care for her as much as I used to, and that I lost my trust in her. She told me that all the "I want to get a baby with you"-stuff was some sort of psycho-test, and that she just wanted to find out if I would have a future with her. Well, my thought was that even if we would have had a future, with a test like this you make pretty shure that that future breaks. No wonder I feel like I am betrayed.

Anyway, she said that she was going to sort everything out, to go for it and all, but that now after my response she doesnt want anymore.

So the breakup is final.

I guess

At least I am going to my dates as a true singel, not betraying anyone now.



Still feel like an ashole.....

Keine Kommentare: