Montag, 2. Juli 2007

Again a date

See, I had a terrible Saturday. All hungover, I just spended it in bed. Didn't think about that girl I got a crush on, because there was not a lot of thinking possible in my head.
Anyway, around 8 a friend from work called and I went there, helped him setting up his TV - he just moved. So I had my first beer there, and a second and so on, so I came home around 1 or 2, not calling or sending Franzi an SMS...

Sunday I slept long again, and then had to go to work. So I worked from 11:30 until 17:00, and then went to my brother and his wife, it was her birthday. My father and his ex also showed up (don't ask about their relationship, its all weird and stuff), and I was there until they left again... then my Ex called my brother.... She just called to say by to them, and that hit me like a truck, because it finaly became all real and final.

I couldn`t help it, I cried. Couldn't help it.

So my brother took me, and we took a long walk. He is right, it just helps to walk, move foreward. We had a great talk, and then he asked me for my cellphone, to call his wife, tell her he is on his way back. It was then that I discoverd a SMS of Franzi, she asking me how my work was...

Man, I had not hoped for that, but I guess not sending any sighn of life to her for 2 days increased my chances quite a bit....


Anyway, I went home with my car and then wrote her back, and we exchanged messages for a while, finaly I asked her out again, she said yes.

So she told me she would call me today, and she just did...

I will meet her at 7:30 pm in a bar in her neigbourhood, and we will see how it goes. Maybe I can be the hero, and she will drop that zero... ...even though, now that I think about it, I will probably not tell her that... I do have my doubts that it ever worked, even for Vanilla Ice...


so, I will keep you updated....

Keine Kommentare: